Monday, January 31, 2011

you own my entire heart.


hello cutie pies! how was your weekend? i was SUCH a lazybone. i hate weekends like that. there is nothing worse than feeling guilty about being unproductive. so....here is just a little something for you on this lovely monday before i hit the books:
**************************
tom ford interview:
"Do you want to know what I think is sexy or what the current state of sexy is?" he asks. What's easier for him to describe is what he thinks is unsexy, yet prevalent, today: "Women have turned themselves into these bubble-butted, grapefruit-titted, bloated-mouthed cyberbitches. I'm just not into that."

here is what I think is sexy:

***********************

and here is something to think about:
 
have a great week!! xxoo.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I feel like I'm inside your mind :) Brilliant, KJ. Just brilliant.

    ReplyDelete