Wednesday, January 26, 2011

consider yourself: inspired.

i love these oversized flowers. what a pretty idea!
i LOVE throw pillows. if i had it my way, i'd have throw pillows on the seats in my car. wait-i DO have it my way....why not?!
love the way this designer displayed these books. it's so...elementary school classroom. i also love the suitcase converted into the coffee-table. bringing in little aspects of travel into decorating is always a great idea in my mind.
outdoor chandelier. nuf said.
this is from an old kate spade ad. love the glasses. love the old book. love her hair. love love love.
this couple wrapped themselves in twinkle lights for their holiday cards. cute!
my initials! it's as if this photo was made especially  for me.
xxoo.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have an outdoor chandelier! Perhaps I shall when I get my new home.
    Someday!

    ReplyDelete