Saturday, February 5, 2011

fly me to the moon.

holy mashed potatoes. yeah...that's right. holy. mashed. potatoes. have you heard the news??? anthropologie is unveiling their new wedding collection THIS february 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not even engaged and this makes me so so so so happy. i've always envisioned my wedding being like walking into an anthropologie store. layers and textures. lots of things to look at. beautiful dresses on me and my bridesmaids. i'm SO completely and utterly ecstatic. check out this preview video.

last night was so wonderful. my friends+significant others got together at K's house to meet her new baby E. (who's name is Eleanor, but they call her baby E, which i think is just adorable.) it was so nice to mingle and ooo and ahhh over the baby. (and she didn't even cry when i held her! that's a first! haha).

and for more romance...take a look at this adorable quote about marriage from our very own mr. president!

“Sometimes, when we’re lying together, I look at her and I feel dizzy with the realization that here is another distinct person from me, who has memories, origins, thoughts, feelings that are different from my own. That tension between familiarity and mystery meshes something strong between us. Even if one builds a life together based on trust, attentiveness and mutual support, I think that it’s important that a partner continues to surprise." --Barack Obama




that's all for now lovelies! hope you have a good saturday and superbowlday.

xxoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment