Monday, February 21, 2011

if this isn't nice, i don't know what is.

what a nice, long, lazy weekend this was. here is what i did:

1.) K's birthday dinner. (so good to see everyone!)
2.) drank cocktails & watched 30 rock with C. 
3.) cleaned my house.
4.) worked out.
5.) saw sleeping beauty. soo pretty! (but, is it just me or is the best part of that ballet the prologue??)
6.) chomped down frozen yogurt from spoon me.
7.) stayed up WAY too late playing cards with M,H,T,C&C.
8.) got locked out of my house.
9.) quesadilla at red iguana.
10.) mazza (yummm....) and shopped with K&L. bought cute dress...on sale!
11.) cleaned house again.
12.) worked out again.
13.) talked to grandpa.
14.) watched the bachelor.
16.) caught up on blogs.

and didn't do a lick of school work. i'll be kicking myself for the rest of the week. good thing it's only 4 days!!
 ************************
"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'if this isn't nice, I don't know what is.'"
kurt vonnegut
*************************
really wanting to see this:


have you seen it? what are your thoughts?
*************************

behold, BOLD!:
****************************
how was your president's day weekend? did you go shopping and get any good sales?? i hear this was the best weekend of the year to buy a new car! (who knew!?)

that's all for now lovelies! time for me to snooze!
xxoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment