Sunday, February 13, 2011

ultimate romance.

from around the web this week (click links to view the beauty!):

this is the cutest thing since mickey mouse shaped pancakes. (photo story of couples who have been together for 50+ years).

this print would look beautiful above my bed...perhaps i'll do my own rendition one day when i'm feeling particularly crafty.

this one too.

check out this video of the perfect love story. 

***********************


I opened my heart to the wind and I felt it put its arms around me and hold me all day. I opened my heart to the sea and it carried me and washed around me comforting my whole body. But caught midair between sky and sea and land, halfway between one life and another, nothing could ever compare to that day when I opened my heart to you.
-Rob Ryan
 
**********************



 xxoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment