Thursday, February 10, 2011

language of love.

happy thursday folks! how is this sunny morning treating you?
my sweet friend (and avid blog follower) A sent me some lovin' yesterday because she knows i've been going through a rough time. kind words and this cute photo! (so romantical-right?!)

A and i met through law school and i'm lucky we did! she is such a good friend. so supportive, quite brilliant, and knows how to have a good time. i love her positive attitude and sense of humor. not to mention-she is absolutely beautiful. she's one of those girls who can throw her hair in a ponytail, put on some sweats and still look like a beauty queen.

did anyone go to the grace potter concert last night at the depot? i wanted to sooooo bad, but had too much school work to do. :( sad day for me. i bet it was a pretty epic show.

that's about all i've got for you today. hope your day sparkles!

xxoo.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! I'm missing my pledge class so I think we should brunch it on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U R 2 Sweet (some conversation heart lingo for ya ;)) Thanks boo. Sending much loves your way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete