Tuesday, January 24, 2012

pin THAT!

so, there is a funny thing. you know pintrest? of course you do. it's all the rage right now, and for good reason. i absolutely love pinning my favorite style inspirations and random pictures from around the web that just make me smile (like this goodie up above) but i have to admit....i hate pinning wedding inspirations. i was talking to a friend the other day about it, and we agreed. pinning your dream wedding is like giving away the surprise. similarly, what if i pin my dream engagement ring, and then i don't get it? then everyone will know that i didn't get what i truly wanted. and don't even get me started on my dream wedding dress! i know this might sound completely bonkers, but really...if you pin something, are you giving it away or calling dibs? 

also, i have to shamelessly admit, this blog has totally taken a back burner to pintrest. someone is going to need to check me into the pintrest clinic for too much pinning very, very soon. 

xxoo.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get ME started on the dream ring!!! We know how that worked out. :P

    ReplyDelete