Sunday, June 19, 2011

dad's day.

i just wanted to take a second and mention how great my step-dad is. i mean, really...he's pretty much the bees knees! here's just a few reasons why:

1.) he coaches girl's basketball.
2.) he is makes the BEST salmon...i'm drooling just thinking about it.
3.) he puts up with me and my mom's girly-ness every time i'm home for the holidays (i.e. he watches a LOT of rom-coms with us).
4.) he is always there for me, no matter what and gives great "dad advice." (you know...like when to change my oil, and help with a leaky roof).
5.) he lets my little dog lick his face, just because she LOVES it! (especially up his nose!)
6.) he helps out in my mom's classroom when he gets off of work.
7.) he puts the wings on airplanes (how cool is that?!)
8.) he's got awesome tatoos. :)
9.) he is supportive of all of my decisions.
10.) he takes such good care of my mom.

so...HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DENNY!!


xxoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment